The chill is in the air and I bet for many of you Canadian teachers, all you can think about is Term 2 teaching holidays in Melbourne. Wondering where you should go?
1) Uluru – OISE student teachers and other Leading Out teachers just returned from a great 4 day camping trip to the Outback and they have said it was incredible!
2) Great Barrier Reef – don’t miss one of the 7 wonders of the world.
3) Tasmania – a secret haven not to be missed (although cold this time of year so may want to consider a summer visit!).
4) Fraser Island, Whitsundays – Warm, so many fun outdoor activities!
5) Vietnam – beautiful country, affordable and warm!
6) Thailand – relaxing, beautiful people, great shopping!
7) Japan – unbelievable country and although going through a hard time, really is worth a visit!
8) New Zealand – incredible and one of the islands can definitely be done in 2 weeks; fantastic skiing!
9) China – history, unique, worth a visit!