We know that the initial thought of becoming an international teacher brings excitement and a lot of questions! Teaching overseas is a fantastic opportunity for both recent graduates and veteran Canadian teachers. The secret to its popularity is great pay, professional development, cultural experience and travel. These benefits have encouraged many Canadian teachers to look for teaching jobs overseas. While some teachers just go for a year and love it, others make an international career out of globetrotting. Either way, international teaching is an amazing way to travel and get paid well to do it.
Why Teach Overseas?
- Build your resume with tangible skills and professional experience.
- Improve your teaching skills in a unique environment.
- Join a global network of well-trained, like-minded individuals.
- Develop the breadth of your knowledge by experiencing exciting cultures and environments firsthand.
- Enjoy a comfortable standard of living with a great potential for considerable savings.
- Experience travel in ways unlike any tourist.
These are just a few of the great reasons to teach abroad! The most exciting aspect, though, is the unpredictable. Who knows who you will meet or what you will do while overseas? That’s what we love the most about teaching overseas!
Having taught overseas ourselves, we recognize there’s a lot of information to be explored. You likely have a lot of questions. To help you hit the ground running, we’ve organized some basic requirements, Frequently Asked Questions, and Testimonials.
If you have any further questions about teaching overseas or would like any additional information at all, please feel free to Contact Us!
Join the hundreds of Canadian teachers who have taken the leap with Leading Out!