Leading Out is an international network of people, not an agency, and we’re here to help you with everything you need to get your adventure started.
We know that making the move to Australia, New Zealand, UK, Southeast Asia or the Middle East is a big decision and more daunting than your average root canal. You need advice and support!
Leading Out can help you in your venture to teach internationally, as we strive to replace stress and worries with excitement and peace of mind. That way, the only thing you’ll need to worry about is packing, and we can even help you with that!
**Disclaimer: You will still be in charge of your own laundry.
At Leading Out, we offer you:
- International Teacher Licensing and Certification Assistance
- Visa Assistance
- Resume Profiling
- Banking and Currency Transfer
- Health Insurance
- Relocation Services (Flights and Accommodation)
- Employment Opportunities in Education (Permanent Full-Time, CRT/Supply Work, Contracts) around the world
- Curriculum Information
- Taxation and Savings Advice
- Travel Assistance and Advice
- Supportive Social Network and Mentoring
- A point of contact for friends and family
“At Queen’s University, over the last 20+ years, we have helped thousands of teachers secure positions overseas in dozens of countries. From that perspective, I would encourage anyone interested in teaching in Australia to consider using the services of Leading Out. I appreciate the comprehensive nature and the caring quality of the service provided to teachers.”
Alan Travers – Coordinator, Education Career Services
Faculty of Education, Queen’s University